Information we collect and how it is used
We collect information from you when:
- you complete forms on the ebilities website, or on a linked website, including registering to use or trial ebilities
- you use the ebilities website, or use ebilities or a linked service
- you contact us or our affiliates to report a problem or complete a survey
- you complete a transaction through ebilities, the ebilities website or via our affiliates
- you visit ebilities and/or the ebilities website
The information that we collect may be used to:
- provide you with services that you request from us
- personalize our service to you
- notify you about technical administration, and changes to our services
- seek your views on products and services
- provide information about visitors to the ebilities website (as described in our Cookies Policy)
- carry out studies, research and statistical analysis
- comply in general with all legal requirements
We endeavour to use appropriate measures (having regard also to the nature of the information involved) to prevent and minimize security risks in connection with your use of ebilities and the ebilities website. Such measures include, where appropriate, the use of firewalls, secure server facilities, encryption, implementing of proper access rights and processes, careful selection of processors and other technically and commercially reasonable measures to provide appropriate protection for your information against unauthorized use or disclosure. We may also take appropriate back-up copies and use other such means to prevent the accidental damage or destruction to your information and to ensure that our services are functioning properly. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is fully secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we can never guarantee its absolute security.
You should note that where we have given you or you have chosen a username and password which enables you to use our services, you are fully responsible for keeping that confidential. You should not share these details with anyone.
Transfer of information
We also work with third parties who provide services to us. We may share your information with those third parties as part of our services, website hosting, information technology consulting services, website management, data analysis, research services, legal services, accounting services, and other administrative, back-up and security services. We will take appropriate technical, organizational and legal steps to secure your information.
As an individual about whom LCC holds information you have the right, as appropriate and subject to possible restrictions and other provisions arising from applicable national legislation, to obtain confirmation as to whether or not information concerning you exists in our systems. You have the right to ask us to erase or amend incorrect, incomplete or otherwise inaccurate information. We may have a right, subject to provisions in the applicable national legislation, to collect a reasonable fee for the costs and expenses when providing you with the said information, and if required to erase, block or rectify incorrect, incomplete or otherwise inaccurate information.
Links to other websites
If you are receiving promotional information about us or our affiliates and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list either by visiting the website from which the communication was sent and following the instructions on how to withdraw your information from that site (where that facility is available), or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org